Official Bangkok Online Marathon 2016 will start on 20 Nov 2016 as planned.
Bangkok Marathon (offline) in Bangkok has been postponed, however the Official Bangkok Online Marathon 2016 will not be postponed. There is no change for this virtual run.
From: 42Race Organizing Committee
WHAT IS IT ABOUT:-
Official Bangkok Marathon collaborates with 42race to launch the very first Southeast Asia virtual Bangkok marathon on 20 Nov 2016. (In conjunction with the real race)
ABOUT BANGKOK MARATHON:-
Bangkok Marathon is held annually in Bangkok, attracting more then 30,000 runners every year. The course passes many historical landmarks of cultural and ethnic importance.
WHAT IS VIRTUAL RUN/ ONLINE MARATHON/ VIRTUAL RACE?
Similar to any marathons and races you see outside, a Virtual Run is also a race where runners sign up and prepare themselves for the race prior to the actual race date. You will also get to enjoy all the perks of a regular race, including finisher entitlements and uniquely designed medals.
The medal is designed to highlight the landmarks of Bangkok to commemorate this annual event.
The medal is inspired by the landmark of Bangkok Marathon - The Grand Palace. It showcases the devil’s guard, the grand balance as well as the rising sun, commemorating the greatness of the Bangkok historical architecture.
RM60 for all category inclusive of delivery. (Include Sabah & Sarawak)
This virtual run only available at the below stated countries
Email : email@example.com
Whatsapp: +60162113496 (LINA)
Office: 03-31222243 (9am - 5.30pm Mon till Sat)
* HOW TO COMPLETE:
1. Complete your run anytime, anywhere on 20 Nov 2016. Even you can run at other event.
2. Use any running apps/ devices/ treadmill/ other run events to record down your run. (Multiple records allowed but it should be in same day)
3. Email your run proof to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Post your run photo in FB, Twitter or Instagram and hashtag #bangkokvirtualrun (Make sure it's a public post)
5. Your medal will be shipped out to you starting 21st Nov 2016 via Pos Laju.
Note: No E-Bib & E-Cert is given for this run.